Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
How To Choose A Domain Name?
- Select a short and simple domain name.
- The domain name should be easy to remember
- The domain name should be Brandable
- Try to avoid using numbers(1,2,3,4) or hyphens(-) in domain name
- Avoid names with ambiguous meaning
- Use keywords if possible. (Don’t make the name too long)
- Do some research on your competitor’s domain names
What is a Premium Domain Name?
A premium domain name is a domain that is already owned by a person or a registrar. Most of the premium domains are expensive as owners try to sell them with a high price as those domains are simple, short or have steady niche traffic.
Not all domains found the marketplaces are premium domains. Only highly qualified domains are called premium and those domains have the potentials to become big brands.
Domain Lookup or Domain Name Search
Domain lookup is a facility to search for domain name owners’ information. You can easily find if a domain name is already taken or not with a domain lookup tool. Whois domain lookup tool connects to the domain database and allows the searchers to find the necessary information on the domain like when the domain is purchased, who purchased the domain or when will it expire etc.